Manchester City's interest in signing Tottenham forward Harry Kane is well known.
The two sides will meet on Sunday in the Premier League with the situation adding spice.
Spurs have held out on City's interest although the matter will develop as the conclusion of the transfer window approaches.
TOP STORY – SPURS HOLDING FIRM ON KANE
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is refusing to budge as Manchester City attempt to sign Harry Kane, reports The Telegraph.
Levy will come face to face with City officials in Sunday's Premier League meeting between the two sides.
The report claims the Spurs chairman is unwavering in his plan to retain his best player despite Kane expressing his desire to leave.
Daniel Levy is set to hold firm with his intention to keep Harry Kane at Tottenham when he comes face-to-face with Manchester City officials on Sunday | @mcgrathmike & Ian Whittell https://t.co/r25dY3y9bj— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) August 14, 2021
- Despite that, Tottenham continue to be linked with big-money moves, hinting they are expecting funds in their pockets soon, with Villarreal's Pau Torres firmly in their sights for £55m (€65m) according to The Mirror.
- Tammy Abraham's proposed switch from Chelsea to Roma is imminent according to The Athletic. The fee is reportedly worth €40m (£34m) with a buy-back clause after his second season.
- Calciomercato claims that Bayern Munich are willing to accept Hector Bellerin as part of a straight swap with Arsenal for Corentin Tolisso .
- Despite heavy speculation, Liverpool are yet to formally lodge a bid for Atletico Madrid's Saul Niguez claims AS.
- Former Atletico Madrid and Chelsea striker Diego Costa is set to complete his move to join Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro until December next year reports Fabrizio Romano.