Saturday sees a Manchester derby at Old Trafford, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hoping to extend his record to four wins in six meetings with Pep Guardiola.
West Ham head to Leeds United before that on Friday looking to end a nine-game winless run against Marcelo Bielsa's side.
Carlo Ancelotti faces old club Chelsea at Goodison Park, while champions Liverpool head to Fulham and Arsenal host a Burnley side who have a miserable record against the Gunners.
See if you can kick-start the weekend with maximum points in our Opta-powered quiz. Answers are at the bottom.
Skills that make you go pic.twitter.com/Cbk9oVwBLP— Premier League (@premierleague) December 9, 2020
1. West Ham's last win over Leeds United was back in November 2000 at Elland Road. Who scored the winner in that 1-0 victory?
2. Dominic Calvert-Lewin is the league's top scorer in 2020-21 with 11 goals in 11 games. How many did he score last season?
3. Anthony Martial has scored in three of his previous four Premier League games against Manchester City, including home and away in 2019-20. Who was the last Manchester United player to score in three consecutive Manchester derby appearances?
4. Sean Dyche has lost nine and drawn one of his 10 league games against Arsenal. Who is the only manager to oversee more Premier League matches against the Gunners without winning?
5. Mohamed Salah has scored 82 goals in 118 league games since the start of 2017-18, more than any other player. However, he has scored just once in his past 12 games in London. Which game?
17 - Today is the 17th time Mo Salah has both scored and assisted a goal in the same Premier League game for Liverpool; since 2017-18, this is five more times than any other player (Son Heung-min, 12). Force. pic.twitter.com/5Al05BiK4J— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) December 6, 2020
1. Nigel Winterburn.
2. Thirteen (in 36 appearances).
3. Eric Cantona, in five consecutive games between March 1993 and April 1996.
4. Claudio Ranieri (11).
5. A 2-0 win at West Ham on January 29, 2020.