Manchester United, Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona all pursued Erling Haaland in the recent transfer window.
The 21-year-old Norway forward opted to stay with Borussia Dortmund.
But the race will heat up again at the end of the season.
TOP STORY – BARCA INTERESTED IN STERLING
Manchester United still want to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland and will make a move next European summer, reports the Express.
United made a major transfer splash when they landed Cristiano Ronaldo last month but remain in the Haaland race.
The Red Devils are looking to end their trophy drought and added Raphael Varane and Jadon Sancho along with Ronaldo for this season.
- United are leading the way in the chase to sign Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund, according to The Sun. The 18-year-old is being pursued by Chelsea and Manchester City too.
- The Sun reports that United are planning a clear-out at the end of this season, including Donny van de Beek , Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial to free up funds.
- Calciomercato reports that Juventus have identified Real Madrid forward Luka Jovic as a transfer target in the January window on loan.
- Ligue 1 club Lens could make a bid for Liverpool's Belgium international forward Divock Origi , claims Fichajes.
- Crystal Palace are interested in signing US international forward Daryl Dike from Orlando City, reports The Sun. Dike is set to command a £18m fee.
- Transfer expert Ekrem Konur claims that Flamengo have tabled an offer to sign Brazilian veteran Dani Alves.
Man Utd in pole position to land Jude Bellingham after stealing march on Prem rivals https://t.co/pQayrrE3La— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) September 18, 2021