Former Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang only returned to London in September to join Chelsea, but his time at Stamford Bridge could soon be up.
The Gabon international has scored three goals in 16 games but has only started four times in the Premier League under Blues boss Graham Potter.
Chelsea have been active in the January transfer window, already bringing in Joao Felix, Andrey Santos, Benoit Badiashile and David Datro Fofana.
TOP STORY – AUBA COULD EXIT CHELSEA FOR BARCELONA RETURN
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is eager to leave Chelsea and wants to return to Barcelona , reports Spanish newspaper Sport.
Aubameyang reportedly had interest from Atletico Madrid too, but FIFA rules state a player can only be registered for a maximum of three clubs in a season, but only play for two.
Any move for the Gabon international, who played for the Blaugrana earlier this season, could hinge on Atletico's interest in Barca's Memphis Depay .
– Atletico Madrid are weighing up a move for Leicester City's Turkish defender Caglar Soyuncu , reports Italian journalist Matteo Moretto. Wolves are pushing to sign Brazilian centre-back Felipe from the Spanish club, according to the Daily Mail.
– Southampton full-back Kyle Walker-Peters has interest from Manchester United and Chelsea , reports TalkSPORT.
– The Sun reports Manchester United are also interested in World Cup stars Goncalo Ramos and Mohammed Kudus from Benfica and Ajax respectively.
– Foot Mercato reports Fiorentina's Moroccan midfielder Sofyan Amrabat would prefer to join Atletico Madrid instead of Liverpool or Tottenham . Fiorentina appear set to sell him for more than €50million after impressing at the World Cup.
– The Daily Mail says Marseille could receive a bid from Aston Villa for ex-Arsenal midfielder Matteo Guendouzi . New Villa boss Unai Emery worked with Guendouzi at Emirates Stadium.
– Leeds United have agreed a deal that could be worth up to £35.5million (€40m) to sign Hoffenheim forward Georginio Rutter , claims Sky in Germany.