Jose Mourinho has been out of work less than 48 hours but speculation of his next job is already mounting.
The Portuguese has already declared he is "ready to go again", despite a sizeable pay-out from Tottenham.
Tottenham sacked Mourinho on Monday with Spurs sitting seventh in the Premier League.
TOP STORY – MOURINHO ENTERS CELTIC COACHING RACE
Mourinho is in the mix to be the new coach of Scottish powerhouse Celtic according to The Sun.
Former Bournemouth coach Eddie Howe is the favourite to be appointed Neil Lennon's replacement at Celtic Park.
But 'The Special One' is in contention, despite his hefty wage demands and line of suitors.
Jose Mourinho enters next Celtic manager market and insists he's 'ready to go' https://t.co/5Swa72T54l— Sun Sport (@SunSport) April 20, 2021
- Bayern Munich's David Alaba has agreed a five-year deal with Real Madrid with the contract to be signed in the coming weeks according to Sky Sports.
- Departing Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero has been offered a two-year contract by Barcelona according to TyC Sports.
- Football Insider reports Aston Villa may enter the race for Jesse Lingard who has enjoyed a super loan spell at West Ham United from Manchester United.
- Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is wanted by Spanish LaLiga club Real Betis claims The Sun.
- Julian Draxler is ready to leave PSG with a return to his homeland to join Bayern Munich his preference reports Foot Mercato.
Sky sources: David Alaba has agreed a 5 year contract until 2026 with @realmadrid. Barcelona is not an option anymore. Contract not signed yet, but will be in the next weeks #TransferUpdate @Sky_Torben @Sky_Marc pic.twitter.com/jo7DIVjO8g— Max Bielefeld (@Sky_MaxB) April 20, 2021