Lionel Messi is out of contract but tipped to re-sign with Barcelona.
However, Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly not prepared to give up on prising Messi to Paris.
Messi's future could become clearer after the Copa America.
TOP STORY – PSG STILL DREAMING OF MESSI
Paris Saint-Germain are trying to trump Barcelona's offer to Lionel Messi, according to Diario AS.
Messi is officially a free agent following the expiration of his Barcelona contract and the six-time Ballon d'Or winner has been linked with PSG and Manchester City.
While Messi has been tipped to re-sign at Camp Nou, PSG are reportedly refusing to give up hope on signing the Argentina superstar.
Amid uncertainty over Real Madrid and Liverpool target Kylian Mbappe, PSG have also been eyeing Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo and Tottenham's Harry Kane.
- Diario AS reports Manchester United are considering a swap deal involving Paul Pogba and Madrid defender Raphael Varane. The Red Devils are interested in signing Varane to bolster their defence, while Pogba has long been linked with Madrid and Juve.
- Barca are stepping up their interest in Sampdoria and Denmark star Mikkel Damsgaard, claims Mundo Deportivo.
- Ajax star Dusan Tadic has emerged as a target for Milan following the departure of Hakan Calhanoglu, says Calciomercato.
• Chelsea discuss Haaland clause— The Transfer Window Podcast (@TransferPodcast) July 2, 2021
• Ronaldo-Pogba swap
• Nuno’s Tottenham deal
• Paratici: Kane will stay
• Man City shortlist Laporte replacement
• Ramos offered to Chelsea
• Roma told to up Patricio offer
• Fulham talk to Silva
• Benitez promisehttps://t.co/r8kc8rUn7W pic.twitter.com/Gk8uMjoV6C
- Eduardo Camavinga's Rennes departure is inevitable, according to Le Parisien. The France sensation has been linked with Madrid, PSG, United, Arsenal and Bayern Munich among others.
- The Transfer Window Podcast says free agent Sergio Ramos has been offered to Chelsea. After leaving Madrid, Ramos is reportedly poised to join PSG. At Stamford Bridge, Champions League holders Chelsea are eyeing Borussia Dortmund's in-demand forward Erling Haaland.