It has been reported that Manchester United will look to maintain the momentum gained from this season with three major signings.
Manager Erik ten Hag is said to have an illustrious shortlist of priority targets, including numerous forwards.
But the Red Devils will likely want to bolster their midfield ranks to support Casemiro, Bruno Fernandes, Christian Eriksen and Fred.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD TO LAUNCH BUMPER CAMAVINGA BID
Fichajes reports Manchester United are planning a bumper £115million (€130m) offer for Real Madrid's French midfielder Eduardo Camavinga.
The report claims United are major admirers of Camavinga, who has not fully convinced since his move to Santiago Bernabeu in August 2021.
United view the 20-year-old as a major world-class talent, although Los Blancos may be reluctant to let him go.
– ESPN claims Harry Maguire is on the chopping block at Old Trafford with Manchester United looking to sell several first-players including the England defender. Newcastle United are the favourites to sign him while West Ham are in contention, reports 90min.
– Paris Saint-Germain are circling for Newcastle United's Dutch defender Sven Botman, reports iNews. Botman previously spent time in France with Lille.
– Vinicius Junior could leave Real Madrid, with president Florentino Perez open to letting him go in order to sign PSG's Kylian Mbappe, claims El Desmarque. Vinicius Junior and Madrid are yet to agree on a new deal with the Brazilian's contract expiring in 2024.
– Eden Hazard will not exit Real Madrid anytime soon, with the Belgian midfielder intending to remain with Los Blancos until his contract expires in 2024, according to The Athletic.
– CBS Sports claims Arsenal's Reiss Nelson has drawn interest from French club Nice along with Premier League outfit Brighton and Hove Albion. Nelson netted a dramatic late winner in the Gunners' 3-2 victory over Bournemouth on Saturday.
– Bayern Munich are on the verge of tabling new contract offers to Lucas Hernandez and Jamal Musiala , per Fabrizio Romano. Agreement on the Hernandez deal is imminent, while new Musiala's long-term contract is a priority.
FC Bayern consider Lucas Hernandez new deal just matter of time, as the agreement is imminent and his extension was already decided after the injury #FCBayern— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) March 8, 2023
Bayern are also working on the proposal for Jamal Musiala's new long term deal, one of the future priorities. pic.twitter.com/DRSvT1n4QO