Manchester United continue to be the centre of plenty of January transfer window speculation.
Erik ten Hag's side are likely to be active in the transfer market following Cristiano Ronaldo's exit.
United are in the mix for a top-four finish but want to bolster their squad in January to boost their chances.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD TO OFFER €4M FOR WANTAWAY ATLETICO STAR
Manchester United are some way from making an agreement with Atletico Madrid on a loan deal for Joao Felix, with the Red Devils prepared to offer only €4million (£3.5m), reports Relevo.
According to the report, Atleti want €12-13m (£10.6m-£11.4m) for the 23-year-old Portuguese striker.
There has been no shortage of clubs linked with Felix, including Arsenal, but United are firmly in the mix for a cut-price forward option.
– Chelsea are willing to beat any offer Arsenal make for Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Mykhaylo Mudryk, according to the Independent. The Mail claims the Ukrainian club will turn down Arsenal's latest £62m offer.
– Borussia Dortmund are monitoring the availability of Real Madrid's 18-year-old Nico Paz, claims Defensa Central. Real Valladolid and Getafe are also keen on taking him on loan.
– Sky Germany reports Liverpool's Roberto Firmino is drawing interest from Saudi Arabian clubs but the Brazilian is leaning towards extending his Anfield stay.
– Sport claims Barcelona will sign Inigo Martinez from Athletic Bilbao when his contract expires in mid-year.
– Barcelona are willing to let 20-year-old midfielder Ansu Fati go out on loan during the January transfer window to make space for new signings, reports Fichajes.
– Fabrizio Romano reports that Ajax have reached full agreement with Villarreal on a deal for Argentinian goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli, who will travel to Amsterdam to sign and undergo medical tests in the next 24 hours.
– Manchester United have missed out on signing Borussia Monchengladbach's Swiss goalkeeper Yann Sommer who has reached a verbal agreement to join Bayern Munich, according to Sky Germany.
Geronimo Rulli to Ajax, here we go! Full agreement reached with Villarreal and personal terms already sorted #transfers— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 4, 2023
The Argentinian goalkeeper will travel to Amsterdam in the next 24h to sign and undergo medical tests. Exclusive news confirmed. pic.twitter.com/t7MW2leJlB