Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag remains keen to bolster his squad before the end of the transfer window.
The Dutchman, who took over at Old Trafford this off-season, wants to improve his front-line options, along with his midfield with Fabian Ruiz and Frenkie de Jong linked.
Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Anthony Martial along with Cristiano Ronaldo will likely lead the line for United this campaign.
TOP STORY – UNITED IN SURPRISE BID FOR BAYERN'S SANE
The Mirror reports that Manchester United have made a shock move to sign Bayern Munich's former Manchester City forward Leroy Sane.
United have made an enquiry with the Bundesliga champions about the 26-year-old Germany international's availability.
Sane's role at Bayern has been jeopardized by Sadio Mane's arrival, clouding his future, with Liverpool also interested in him according to the Liverpool Echo.
– Manchester United may use Donny van de Beek in a swap deal in their pursuit of Barcelona's Frenkie de Jong, claims the Express. Goal reports that the Red Devils are also considering Napoli's Fabian Ruiz as an alternative if they fail to win De Jong's signature.
– United are set to miss out on target Benjamin Sesko who has decided to stay with Austrian champions Salzburg, according to Sky Sport Austria. Chelsea and RB Leipzig were also keen on the 19-year-old Slovenian.
– Real Madrid are plotting a move for Bayer Leverkusen's teenage Spanish forward Iker Bravo, according to Marca. Atletico Madrid are also interested in the 17-year-old who made his Bundesliga debut last year.
– The Sun claims that West are in for free agent Dan-Axel Zagadou amid interest from Roma. French defender Zagadou left Borussia Dortmund at the end of last season.
– Free agent Edinson Cavani will join Argentine giants Boca Juniors claims Fabrizio Romano. The Uruguayan left Manchester United in the off season and has been linked with Villarreal among other clubs.
Boca Juniors are now getting closer to signing Edinson Cavani. Contract proposal being checked on player side but Boca are pushing to get it done, as they want to anticipate Villarreal. #BocaJuniors— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 7, 2022
Deal entering into key stages. Nothing going on with Borussia Dortmund. pic.twitter.com/L6AkbXgyZ5