Jack Grealish has been holidaying following Euro 2020, but it is now decision time on his club future.
Speculation has mounted over the past few days about a potential move to Manchester City.
City manager Pep Guardiola is a long-term admirer of Grealish, and a big-money bid has apparently been sanctioned by chairman Khaldoon Al-Mubarak.
TOP STORY - GREALISH SET FOR MONDAY TALKS WITH VILLA
Grealish has returned from his off-season holiday and will hold showdown talks with Aston Villa on Monday as a move to City looms, reports The Mirror.
Grealish has been linked with a £100million move to the English champions and is expected to inform Villa of his intention to leave.
Villa have reportedly offered Grealish a bumper new deal worth £200,000-a-week.
- Tottenham have turned their attention to Wolves winger Adama Traore, according to the Daily Mail. Wolves reportedly want £45m for the Spain international, who would be re-acquainted with manager Nuno Espirito Santo. Goal claims Leeds United are also interested in Traore.
- Atletico Madrid are preparing for Kieran Trippier to exit the club as links with Manchester United intensify, with the Spanish champions lining up a move for Roma's Alessandro Florenzi, claims AS.
- Atletico are also pursuing Inter's Lautaro Martinez and have moved ahead of Arsenal in the race to sign the Argentina international, according to Tuttosport.
- Borussia Dortmund's Denmark international Thomas Delaney is being pursued Southampton, Norwich City and Crystal Palace, reports Ruhr Nachrichten.
- ABC claims Real Madrid will offer forward Karim Benzema a new one-year contract extension.
Nuno Espirito Santo set to raid former club Wolves for winger Adama Traore https://t.co/IOzfMpCuOa— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) August 1, 2021