Nuno Espirito Santo's replacement at Tottenham will be no surprise.
Antonio Conte had been rumoured as the top choice.
The ex-Inter man looks set to make it official on Tuesday, barring any late hitches.
TOP STORY – CONTE SET FOR SPURS MOVE
With Nuno Espirito Santo officially out, Antonio Conte is set to step in at Tottenham.
According to widespread reports, Conte has agreed a contract through June 2023 and the move will be finalised on Tuesday.
The 52-year-old left Inter by mutual consent after last season.
The Sun claims Spurs will give Conte £150million to spend on new players.
Antonio Conte to Tottenham, confirmed and here we go. The contract until June 2023 will be signed on Tuesday. The verbal agreement is now completed. He’s back in the Premier League. #THFC— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) November 1, 2021
Fabio Paratici wanted him since June and changed Conte’s mind. Incredible work. #Conte pic.twitter.com/2TnHBwyq0A
- Paul Pogba prefers Paris Saint-Germain over Real Madrid or Juventus once he makes his expected departure from Manchester United, Fichajes reports.
- PSG are eyeing Karim Adeyemi as a potential replacement should Kylian Mbappe leave, Sky Sport in Germany reports. The 19-year-old Red Bull Salzburg striker also has drawn interest from Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
- Real Madrid's Marco Asensio will be in demand in January, with El Nacional reporting Liverpool, Arsenal, Juventus, Milan and Dortmund all have offers ready.
- Arsenal are eyeing Torino striker Andrea Belotti, says Calciomercato.
- Villarreal's Unai Emery is the new favourite to take over as Newcastle United manager, says the Mirror.