Chelsea have continued to struggle in recent weeks despite their busy transfer activity during the January window.
The Blues have failed to score in their past three games, all defeats, and won only once in their past 11 games in all competitions.
Chelsea have only scored four goals in those 11 games this calendar year, with the situation putting pressure on new manager Graham Potter.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA TO TURN TO TAMMY
Chelsea could turn to former striker Tammy Abraham from Roma in the off-season, according to Football Insider.
There is a £70.5million (€80m) clause in Abraham's Roma contract that would allow the Blues to bring him back to Stamford Bridge which they intend to trigger, according to the report.
Chelsea have struggled for goals lately and view Abraham as a cheaper alternative to Napoli's Victor Osimhen.
– L'Equipe reports Kylian Mbappe will still leave Paris Saint-Germain in the near future even if he extends his contract. Mbappe's deal expires next year, but there is talk that PSG are looking to seal an extension for financial purposes.
– Arsenal have submitted a £35m (€40m) bid to sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio, claims Calciomercato. Fichajes says the Gunners are also interested in West Ham's Lucas Paqueta as another midfield option.
– Real Madrid will rival Barcelona and Chelsea in the pursuit to sign Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic, reports Corriere dello Sport.
– Barcelona are interested in signing Julian Alvarez from Manchester City on loan, claims Mundo Deportivo, while the English champions have offered him a one-year contract extension until 2028 on improved terms, according to Fabrizio Romano.
– Liverpool's plans to overhaul their midfield next season mean they have Borussia Dortmund's Jude Bellingham, Fiorentina's Sofyan Amrabat and Brighton and Hove Albion's Moises Caicedo in their sights, per Fichajes.
– Football Insider reports Liverpool are also monitoring N'Golo Kante's situation at Chelsea with talks ongoing over a contract extension.