Is Erling Haaland's future close to being resolved?
Borussia Dortmund, up until now, have been unwilling to part with their top asset.
But Chelsea are reportedly making progress to bring Haaland to London.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA CLOSING IN ON HAALAND?
Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Erling Haaland and now just need to agree a fee with Borussia Dortmund, according to the Transfer Window Podcast.
Haaland is a player in demand, linked with Chelsea, Manchester City, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Liverpool, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Juventus.
But Chelsea have reportedly made a breakthrough in their pursuit to prise the Norway forward to Stamford Bridge.
• Barcelona move for Bernardo— Duncan Castles (@DuncanCastles) June 15, 2021
• Man City offered choice of Barca players; talk to Sergi Roberto
• Sterling, Mahrez on the market
• Chelsea progress Haaland deal
• Man Utd confident on Sancho
• Tottenham exit door for Kane?
• Everton delay contracthttps://t.co/dGn15W9eNN pic.twitter.com/AK3VEpMZpc
- Sport claims Madrid are targeting Inter star Nicolo Barella or Sassuolo's Manuel Locatelli. Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips has also been linked. Locatelli is attracting interest this off-season, with Juventus, Arsenal, Inter, Dortmund and City reported admirers.
- Arsenal are chasing Leicester City's James Maddison, according to Chris Wheatley. Chelsea and Liverpool are believed to be also tracking the England international.
- Eurosport reports Real Sociedad winger Mikel Oyarzabal is on City's radar. Pep Guardiola's side could make a move if Bernardo Silva – linked with Barcelona and Atletico Madrid – or Raheem Sterling leave.
- Atletico are set to sign Rodrigo De Paul from Udinese, says Fabrizio Romano. The Argentina international has been wanted by Liverpool, Juve and Leeds United.
Atlético Madrid are already planning medicals for Rodrigo de Paul - deal almost done for €35m to Udinese, just final details to be completed then it’s gonna be signed. Saúl received many approaches and he’s expected to leave Atlético in the next weeks. #Atléti— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 15, 2021
- Milan are looking to sign Stuttgart forward Sasa Kalajdzic, according to Calciomercato. Chelsea's Olivier Giroud, Torino star Andrea Belotti and Madrid outcast Luka Jokic have also been linked.
- Bild claims Bayern would be willing to sell Kingsley Coman for the right price amid interest from United and Liverpool. The Bundesliga champions are also considering the futures of Niklas Sule and Corentin Tolisso.